Saturday, August 11, 2007

Almost there


One week to go, and we are ready to meet this little one! The baby is still very active, and I don't believe its "dropped". I've been taking lots of naps to ready myself for the lack of sleep for the next 18years! My Belly is getting huge, the doctor thinks the baby weighs around 7 pounds 4 oz. I'm hoping to not go much over the due date since the baby will just continue to get bigger! I am 2cm dilated and 70% effaced, I guess I can stay this way for weeks, so it doesn't mean much.


Just knowing that it could happen any day, makes me very anxious! I wish there was more indication of when its about to happen. I guess that's what makes this whole experience magical, you can't plan! Although, Brendan and I have about 5 different action plans going for different scenarios!


Hopefully the next post will be the birth story!

No comments: