Monday, July 14, 2008

First Camping Trip

View Album

Our first camping trip went off without a hitch! Shana and I stayed with the little ones Friday night while our husbands went to Rockaway Beach for a bachelor party. The boys were so good, and really loved being outside playing in the dirt and walking (with assistance) everywhere my back would allow. Saturday we spent the afternoon by the River. Riley was in heaven watching all the other kids jumping in and running around. He went marching right in the water, splashing and loving every minute of it. His favorite activity besides splashing was trying to eat the rocks. I think only a couple little ones slipped by! Saturday our husbands joined us once again, just in time for the mamas to take a well deserved break!

Riley took his first couple steps on Sunday once we returned home. We were sitting in the basement and he was walking back and forth between me and Brendan! He gets so excited and pleased with himself, as he should!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hooray for Riley's 1st camping trip! I can't wait for camping together next month. Megan, you're right - his little Crocs are so super cute. Thanks for the quick turnaround on event - blog post, Flynn Family! Well done.
Love, Christy

Kristen said...

I love the fact that they were playing on a blue tarp... :) I'm so glad it was successful!!!