Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back in Action

I know its been a couple weeks without new pictures. Our computer was out of commission for bit, but now we are back in action.
We've been very busy with family and friends in town. Casey and Mike came out to meet their new grandson and my very dear friend Jinan and her husband Kevin came out to celebrate Jinans 30th birthday and to meet the boys as well.
Riley had his first visit to the Oregon coast, loved it so much he slept right through it! The weather at the beach was remarkable, a treat for this time of year. We all had a great time walking the beach, eating out, and shopping the strip at Cannon Beach. It was great having the Flynns here and sad to see them go. I know it was hard for them to leave without taking Riley with them.
Shana and I had our first night out on the town since the boys birth. I have to say going out just isn't the same as it used to be. The idea of taking care of a newborn hungover is just not at all appealing.


























Video of the little guy requested by Christy Sweany.....

































































































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures and the video! It makes me feel like I'm right there watching him.... so cute....

Christy said...

I can't believe how much bigger Riley looks! I love that zip-up football sweater cardigan :) Thanks for the video- nice work. We've got the family up on the fridge. Love and miss you guys.
Christy

Kate said...

I love his little noises! He looks like Grandpa Mike in a couple of those! Nice work on the vid post Meg - you smart little whippersnapper you! I don't know. It's Monday. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Christy said...

Hey kids,
Nice work on the pic and the video - I'll reprimand my wife for her earlier comments about who's baby blog is better.

Is it just me or does Riley look like a little Coley (spelling)? Maybe you should go ahead and get him a leather jacket and chain now...

Sweany said...

Hey kids,
Nice work on the pic and the video - I'll reprimand my wife for her earlier comments about who's baby blog is better.

Is it just me or does Riley look like a little Coley (spelling)? Maybe you should go ahead and get him a leather jacket and chain now...

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon said...

What an incredibly cute little guy! And I don't think that about babies very often.

I just tracked this blog down - Brendan had email addresses from about 1984 for both me and Jen. Looking forward to more pictures, and hopefully we'll get to meet the little man at the Flynn household this Xmas!

Jon